• Low profile.
• Various footprint in difference sizes for board designs.
• Magnetic shielded drum core construction with minimal power loss.
• Excellent solderability and high heat resistance.
• Low EMI and high current rating.
• Low profile and low temperature rise.
• Surface mount designed for high speed switching mode applications requiring lower inductance and high current.
• Gapped ferrite cores for maximum efficiency.
• Frequency range up to 2MHz.
• Magnetic shielded surface mount power inductors.
• Exceptionally low DC resistance and high energy storage.
• Designed with a flat top and constructed of heat
• resistant materials for pick and place operations
• and reflow process.